BRWID is on the June 29 Supervisors’ Agenda!
We need your support before June 29. Please tell the Coconino County Board of Supervisors that you support the creation of a Blue Ridge Water Improvement District!
The Supervisors’ contact information is on the website. View them here and contact them now!
Blue Ridge is in Coconino County District 4. Jim Parks is our Supervisor.
Email him at: email@example.com
Call him at: 928-679-7154
Email his Assistant Leland Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Supervisors will vote, so contact them all!
All are invited to participate in the meeting virtually via Zoom on June 29, 2020 at 6:00pm.
- URL: https://zoom.us/j/92028825972
- Telephone: (888) 788-0099, Webinar ID: 920 2882 5972
- Boundary maps and petitions can be found at: https://www.coconino.az.gov/
Next steps for BRWID
1. Gain approval from the Coconino County Board of Supervisors to create the Blue Ridge Water Improvement District.
2. Form the District.
3. Begin negotiations and secure financing to buy Starlight Water, Inc.
If you have any questions, contact Steering Committee Members using the information below.
John Ritter: 480-339-9176
Sue Davis: 480-585-4660